[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Geek Group HV Fire [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Geek Group HV Fire

Can you revisit this link, the article is mixed up with another causing a
confused mess.

Thanks,

Bob in Bellflower, CA.
On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:37:03 -0600 David Thomson
<tcbuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hey Geek Group - Here's a must-do experiment for you...

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-observe-ball-lightning-in-nature-for-the-fi
r-1504306477