[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] FW: Bigger Variac Control Wheel [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] FW: Bigger Variac Control Wheel

hope this gets through ?

From: dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: drieben@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [TCML] Bigger Variac Control Wheel
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 21:33:01 -0600

Hello,

          I have an item that could be used as a    'control wheel' that  is  10" dia. . The center hole is maybe  3/4" , threaded.

              I believe it may have been used to operate a flow gate for irrigation ?   It is heavy cast iron, but you could prob use some of that plastic /rubber dip on it they sell at hardware stores so you don't get bit.  Let me know. I can send a photo. Free, just pay shipping.

                        Dave B