[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Current list status [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Current list status

Only issue is that now, there is no way to tell who sent the email.  All I
see in the From: header is "Tesla Coil Mailing List", not the senders name.

There are some people I read right away and some people I get to when I have
the time later.

Dave