[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] was RE: Findinding.. Now: Greg L reconfiguration ruff in, hand drwan is fine. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] was RE: Findinding.. Now: Greg L reconfiguration ruff in, hand drwan is fine.

Hi Greg,

Yes, please post your reconfigured charging schematics somewhere.

Thanks much,

Mike Day