[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Conductive Silicone Sealant. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Conductive Silicone Sealant.

Hi All

This stuff might be useful to some coilers. I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know how expensive it is, but FWIW I pass it along.

Request a Technical Data Sheet

http://www.masterbond.com/tdsrequest?src=TDS-MasterSil+705S+Product+Description&prod=MasterSil+705S

Matt D.
P.S. I have no affiliation with the company or its products.

MasterSil 705S Product Description

One Component, Silver Filled, Room Temperature Curing, Non-Corrosive Silicone for High Performance Bonding & Sealing Featuring Very Low Resistance

Master Bond MasterSil 705S is an easy-to-use, one component, non-corrosive, electrically conductive, silver filled, silicone for bonding and sealing. The material is a gray colored paste. It cures readily at ambient temperatures when exposed to atmospheric moisture. MasterSil 705S features exceptionally low volume resistivity and is ideal for many electronic applications, especially those involving printed circuit boards. MasterSil 705S bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, composites, many plastics and rubbers. It should be noted that it even adheres well to other silicone materials, a feature that enables it to be used with most gasketing materials. Its most outstanding physical properties are its high temperature resistance and flexibility which allows it to withstand rigorous thermal cycling along with thermal shocks. It is serviceable over the wide temperature range of -60°F to +400°F. Finally, MasterSil 705S can also be used in EMI-RFI shielding applications. MasterSil 705S is most effective as an adhesive or sealant even when applied in thin sections. MasterSil 705S has wide applicability in electronic and electrical applications where low resistance combined with flexibility and high temperature resistance is desirable.