[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC coil question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC coil question

​Hi Bud,

What do you mean by you're running the supply underneath the coil? I've
made some staccato circuits before and I simply use a small transformer.
Turns out that I do have a small staccato controller board (see attached).
It's tiny (less than 1.2 x 2"), but works great for me.

Guangyan
www.loneoceans.com/labs/

--
Thanks!