[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Idle Wire ID question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Idle Wire ID question

Paul,

The florists wire I have here is galvanised steel.

That explains the magnetic attraction and reluctance to rust. It also explains why it will allow many bends without fatigue like pure aluminium.

Of course there may be numerous types of florists wire, I suspect I know about as much about this, as the average florist knows about magnetic induction.

    Derek