[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Base [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Base

If you have time, just buy it on eBay. It's amazing how many "regulated" items you can find without dealing with silly legal restrictions.

I was recently toying with the idea pf purchasing some industrial strength insecticide to stave off the emerald ash borers that are moving into my neighborhood. It's easy to find on eBay, but you would have to take a 40 hour course and be relicensed annually to use it in my state. I'm just afraid some nosy neighbor would blow me in if they saw me using some of the "good stuff".

Dave