[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] MOT Transformers, VTTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] MOT Transformers, VTTC

Yes but read the signs or get permission before taking anything!

Here in The County of Los Angeles (and I'm told most of a California) it's illegal to "steal" from the drop off bins, eWaste, curbside pickup (trash cans), or transfer stations. Believe it or not people have been arrested for "stealing" from the trash cans on pickup day...

Regards,
BrianB