[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] MOT Transformers, VTTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] MOT Transformers, VTTC

Thanks for the feedback.  Tubes are 6960A 's
and they have been checked as good with a
600v 30mA CC power supply.  Tubes are
"very" expensive (~$2 to 2.5k used) and pulled out of operable 450kHz
induction
heating units.  Yes we have all mounting
hardware, including water jacket fittings, o
rings and seals...

Want isolated separated FIL power supplies
with variac for trim V and I adjustment.  I've
got a 7 kVA continuous duty 3ph transformer
hacked for 240v 1ph 8.4kV LSPS, most other
parts are either in my pile or Alex's lab...

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA

Sharpe's Axiom of Murphy's Law