[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Bucket Cap vs. MMC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Bucket Cap vs. MMC

Essentially, the question is, which (Bucket Cap or MMC or something else?) do you recommend keeping cost, efficiency, longevity etc. (basically "all things considered")? If you recommend the MMC, could you suggest a type and place to purchase? I don't understand what makes a capacitor workable for a Tesla Coil. Do they have cycle ratings? I know how to calculate the total capacitance of an electrically connected set of capacitors, but how much total capacitance do I need?