vasil

 Well I just viewed pics and video's
 of this years Western Winter Teslathon 2014 at Tesla
 Universe and it looks like it was another great year at
 Henry's compound this March in Arizona. Unfortunately I did
 not get to attend this year, but it looks like despite of
 the rainy weather that hit the west in early March, WWT2014
 was a great time regardless!

 At Tesla Universe there is a direct link on the main page to
 John Forcina's photo's.... also Chris took video's and
 there's a link to those as well... I just now viewed all
 pics and vids and realized that it hasn't been posted to
 TCML, so....

 Thank you Dr. Hankenstien ( thanks Henry) and Dr. Spark (
 thanks Chris). I see that Ed. Wingate attended, the band was
 awesome, I even viewed KOTC (king of tesla coils) Steve Ward
 rockin on bass! and you had some singers for the band this
 year.. haha.. good times! I'll be there next year
 guys!  Dianna says hi!

 Here's a link to John's photo's and also to the video's on
 youtube....
 http://www.teslauniverse.com/

 Coiling Rocks!
 Bart