[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Post Format [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Post Format

On 3/26/14 1:52 PM, t-burns14 wrote:
Concerning the format of these posts, is it recommended that we comment under the material in the last issue that relates to our response, or above, as in a different segment? I've seen both and I don't want to make any waves. Except electromagnetic ones, ha. I'm so clever. Yeah...

Hi all list folks..
I accidentally approved this one for release, while we moderators were contemplating what to do with it.

Everyone has different preferences, everyone has different mail readers, some of which make it easy to top or bottom post, others which don't.

THis is a classic philosophical war thing on mailing lists (emacs vs vi, etc.), and is NOT germane to making tesla coils, figuring out how they work, etc., and as such, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.

Jim