[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

That said, if you're not, the free version of Eagle is usually sufficient for
most people.  If you outgrow that or don't like Eagle, give KiCad a try.. it's
completely free, and has no limitations.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'