[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

The learning curve is a bit steep but regdiff is an excellent tool for this.

http://p-nand-q.com/download/regdiff.html

Use regedit to export the registry to a text file.

Install the app in question.

Use regedit to export the updated registry to a text file and use regdiff to
generate a file of the differences.

As Yurtle mentioned, a lot of high-end applications use this.

If you are a commercial entity using this software on a frequent basis to
make money, you need to pony up the $$$ to register the current version. Do
you work for free? Thought not.

If you are a starving student or using the app for non-commercial reasons, I
can see some place for slack.

Either way, the EULA that everyone so blithely clicks through on
installation is, by your click, a legal and binding contract between you the
installer and the entity that wrote the app and you are bound by the terms
of that contract...

Dave