[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] New server poll [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New server poll

While the low rate (for now) sounds interesting, I still favor having one's own server where financially possible.   While I am very reluctant to place all/any important information totally in the hands of a faceless third party who  may or may not, at some future time, decide that there should be a per user access fee, lost data, or bankruptcy, or hacked /mined data etc, I suppose it's inevitable that all information must eventually be surrendered to the few.
Matt D