[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] New Server [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New Server

Thanks for the offers everyone. I'm leaning toward a server at my house over a cloud solution and am trying to determine if it's just a personal preference issue or if there is any compelling reason for one over the other.

Once I do reach a decision, I'll let everyone know and send out requests.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Chip