[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] 2 Opposing Tesla Coils: "Cosmic Induction Generator" [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 2 Opposing Tesla Coils: "Cosmic Induction Generator"

Yes, I see this also. Once I dreamed of finding magical gremlins and
time traveling Tesla Coils, but alas, that time has past...