[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Let's keep TCML away from fringe.. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Let's keep TCML away from fringe..

I think it's appropriate to talk about *some* fringe stuff on TCML, and the video in the orginal post did show some interesting construction, but let's remember to keep things in the realm of practicality.

Of course, nice proofs of why XYZ (advocated by some earnest crackpot) can't work are probably appropriate.

But we don't want to venture into the fringey areas too far.

(Mostly because I'm afraid someone will reveal my secret knowledge that Edison and Tesla are living in retirement on top of a tepui in the Venezuelan hinterland above Angel Falls.. Elvis plays guitar while they sing around the campfire. But you didn't hear that from me..)