From: "Mark Olson" <kc5gym@xxxxxxx>
To: "tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 6:40:14 PM
Subject: [TCML] streamers

I may have an opportunity to acquire a piggie(s) and I began to daydream
about building a really giant coil. Then I considered where I could set
it up.
Then I wondered if a streamer were to contact a primary power
distribution line (the thought frightens me), you know, the 7200 or
14400 volt lines, would it be disastrous, or even deadly? Could it,
would it set buildings on fire?