[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Electrostatic Devices [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Electrostatic Devices

Hello Antonio:

I have been admiring your work for years and would it be possible to visit you and your creations? You have, perhaps, the penultimate collection of 'devices'.

I've got to send you a photo of my 'Lesion Producing Device' by Dr. Evil. I am not kidding, this came from the Medical Dept. of the University of California at Irvine (UCI).

If only it wasn't so disturbing, I did disconnect the internal transformer. Ask me for photos....

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That site was published to the web on January 1, 1998