[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] SSRs? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] SSRs?

Matt
I'm working on a SS Power Controller now.
YMMV but if the SSR is zero cross fired and
TC noise shifts apparent zero; ZAP.

Plus about 5mA off current w/ SSR turned off.  Might work but have a
power contactor as backup wired in series in case SSR fails (usually
shorted which can be really dangerous with HV).

OBTW my controller does have a 90A 600v
contactor upstream of IGBT AC chopper
power cell assembly.  Good design and
manufacturing practice...