[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] hi just joined [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] hi just joined

John,
I'm located in Pearland, TX just south of Houston.  A few of us in this area tried to get something going but it never took off.
If I can be of any assistance please let me know.  Now for the obligatory self promotion. ;)http://www.stolzweb.org/tesla/tesla.htm
Take care,Mark Stolz KC5VAV