[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Finished: New 600bps Rotary, Power Controller + Variac for DC resonant charging TC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Finished: New 600bps Rotary, Power Controller + Variac for DC resonant charging TC

Stefan,

That's some beautiful equipment that you have set up.

However, if an electrode breaks off the disc, it will fly away like a bullet, possibly causing serious injury. I would suggest that you enclose your rotary gap in a strong wood frame around the rotating part. I would use 2 x 6 or 2 x 8 boards in a square around the rotor. The rest of the system may remain open for cooling.

Dave