[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Finished: New 600bps Rotary, Power Controller + Variac for DC resonant charging TC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Finished: New 600bps Rotary, Power Controller + Variac for DC resonant charging TC

Dear Stefan,
Very nice! Wish I had the skills time and money to build one. I just threw
together a dc resonant charging tesla coil with a static gap made of copper
bus bars...

haha well there is a very big difference in quality but the same concept!

-Wil