[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Number of stationary electrodes & gap spacing in RSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Number of stationary electrodes & gap spacing in RSG

Hi Phil,

Yes, I am running a heavy duty treadmill motor on DC (via a rectified). It's rated at 3500 rpm @ 130 VDC, but I usually never run it quite to full speed, as 300 to 350 bps with the 8 flying electrodes seems to be the "sweet spot" with my .1 uFd primary cap.

David

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 20, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Phil <pip@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> David wrote>>" in spite of the generous airflow generated by whirling at ~3000 rpm!" Don't you run at 3600 rpm, or is it a Dc

Phil