[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] TC needed for TV in South Africa [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] TC needed for TV in South Africa

If anyone is from South Africa with a large TC.....

Hi
We are doing fear factor for India in south Africa – they are wanting to use a large tesla coil for 1 of the stunts- would you be interested in bringing your largest 1 to south Africa and run it for us on the show? around the 15th of December? Would you have an idea of costs involved in setting it up and shipping – or alternatively send us 1 we can buy from you
see below ref for the stunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvhhqXh_JQ
Regards
Dave Parvess