[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

You guys are in serious need of some scientific research on effects such as
vasodilation with the use of 29 khz (and probably harmonics).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16875980

Also, I built flat spiral coils for doctors in Asia specifically for
melting kidney stones with Tesla coils. They were lower frequency, but
still, there are numerous physiological effects that high potential coils
can have on the body.

Part of it depends on the person's health. If they already have clogged
arteries, then they may be particularly sensitive to having their arteries
dilated, experience good blood flow, and when the coil stops, they will
experience poor blood flow again, and hence the pains.

It is not psychosomatic, it is very real. I experienced this first hand
when I was running a plasma ball 24/7 in tight living quarters. It happened
after I shattered my leg and gained a lot of weight and developed
atherosclerosis. The 29 khz of the plasma ball made me feel great in my
house, but when I left the electrostatic field of the ball, my arteries
contracted and I felt panic attacks set in. The effects are quite real.

Fortunately, I found the source of the problem, found out the physiology of
the problem, and corrected my weight and cleaned out my arteries. Now I no
longer experience the panic attacks.

Tesla was very particular about his diet and exercised regularly, and
likely lived to 83 in spite of his exposure to various radiations, and not
because of it.

Dave