[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old

Chip

Thanks for hosting such and incredible resource!  Been posting on and off
since
1997/1998, Richard Hull advised me of
your existence.  Still working with magnifiers
and advanced solid state applications...

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA

Sharpe's Axiom of Murphy's Law