[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Wow. Just realized TCML is over 20 years old

Dear all,

I haven't posted anything here in years, and yet, haven't been able to take the hard step, and unsubscribe either.

As you see below, I have been along since November 1998, and that piece of information, which took me 10 minutes to dig up, stands as proof of the superiority of a good old listserver with search facility, as opposed to the deep swamp of obliteration that Facebook has to offer.

I think of you all as good friends, and wish you all good fortune!

Cheers, Finn Hammer, still fiddeling with the occational coil  ;-)

Introduction