[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter?

I should have clarified myself a bit.  For some reason, I was thinking that
protoboard had individual copper pads, stripboard had copper
in...uh....strips and perfboard had no copper, which is not necessarily
true.  Anyway, there was no copper on the $4 RS special perfboard.

However, fiberglass sheeting sounds a bit more robust and red is a pretty
color, so I'll take you up on your kind offer, Chris.  Thanks!

I'll probably spam another noob post soon about ARSGs.  Thanks for all the
help guys!

Brian Gray
Armagetto@xxxxxxxxx