[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter?

Hi Brian,

I used Radio Shack Pre-Punched Perfboard  and it worked fine. This is the stuff with NO copper plating on back, sides, or holes. I raised the resistors up on 1-in insulators above the board and did not have a heat problem.

 Dave,
It has been the experience of myself and numerous other coilers that ASRG spells short life to NSTs. A fairly tight safety gap across your rotary will help, but an NST is really not designed for this type of operation.

Matt D