[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Emergency Secondary repair, also archives down??? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Emergency Secondary repair, also archives down???

Cut or sand/grind them at a 45 degree angle and you'll get more surface
area. The first on will be easy, as you can pull one end loose from its
neighbors. The last one will be trickey, as you don't want tho damage
adjacent windings. Mayne slide aluminum foil behind it, then remove after
soldering.

If it's near the bottom, just replace all windings from the damage down,