[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil parameters list like Tesla Map software (i.e. spark length, secondary height, # of NSTs)? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil parameters list like Tesla Map software (i.e. spark length, secondary height, # of NSTs)?

Just use a 240vac circuit with a Neutral and all will be fine

L1-N-L2

Regards,
BrianB