[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Fram the new guy. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Fram the new guy.

Guys - the Mod's have no ability to edit posts.  We can either approve them
or reject them, nothing in between.  Editing is not a possibility.

We never said or did anything suggesting that YouTube is banned.  Have you
never seen YouTube links in posts?  I suspect that the post in question
were HTML encoded.  Usually this translates neatly to text-formatting in
the TCML mailer, but looks like the post in question has some strangely
coded hyperlinks that didn't translate nicely.  Quoting from the posting
policy:
> Posts should be sent to tesla@xxxxxxxxxx as "Plain Text" mail format.

The TCML has stated from day one that it does not support attachments of
any type.  It's prominently in the posting policy.  Unfortunate, but that's
the way it is.

Gary Lau
TCML moderator