[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] youtube link oddities,,,Fwd: Fram the new guy. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] youtube link oddities,,,Fwd: Fram the new guy.

[at mods discretion]

>Is YouTube banned now? It's hard enough to discuss things without external pics or vids.
    no.  oddities of mailer software can break links

>Not garbled from me. Ask the Mod, who changed them.
    as noted: we can't.  go / no go are the only choices.

>>Yurtle'
>>Could you repost the YouTube links again, for some reason they all seem garbled lately.

>>>Since I blowed up one of my VFDs, I've been using a sucker
>>> gap until I could find out why I killed my first VFD.

>>>Here's Halloween with nothing but 25 kVA on a sucker gap
>>> (far from perfect)..

MVI 0390
|? |
|? |? |? |? |? |? |? |
| MVI 0390 |
|? |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |

   Whats there, now, is all i have to test with.
   'MVI 0390'  is somethings default file name.
   Going manually to youtube, manually scanning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLar5pBi3rc

   seems plausible.  BUT.
   its busted internal to youtube. (at least now...)
   moving on, by hand, same poster to youtube:

| MVI 0394 |
|? |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC_AF_v6t28
     sometimes works on youtube, sometimes the
     youtube error.

best
 dwp