[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Variable Ballast [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Variable Ballast

I picked up a Lincoln AC 225-S Variable Voltage ARC Welder. Big heavy clunker and runs in 220 V.

Questions:
This unit has a selection of 11 settings, is this the type of unit most of you use?
Is there a formula other way to know the amperage of each setting, or do I need to just start on the lowest setting and measure?
Basically I use the welder on a fixed setting most of all of the time and vary the coil power with a variac, correct?

Best!
Miles
Sent from iCloud on a little Device with a tiny keyboard...