[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier

Whoops I was wrong sorry, they are 30ma but I was trying to find a HV
rectifier diode for 15kv 250ma and got the two mixed up.

I have all 3 20 years and they have been used for less than a month total.
I got them for $20 each. =)