[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] George Trinkaus Tesla Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] George Trinkaus Tesla Coil

I'm no TC expert but I see no obvious reason why a lower primary voltage
will not work (just not as well). If its spark gap you may need to tweak
that distance but caps will be over rated and should work perfectly.

If we are talking Solid state I'm well out of leauge on this question.