[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] never know where you'll find them [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] never know where you'll find them

Wow, man. You lucked out!
I blew out the primary on my France 12/60 (long story) and after a brief
search for a replacement they now appear to be made out of pure unobtainium.
I am going to try to unpot it this weekend and see if I can find the short.
If you get at least one 60ma from that bunch you struck gold...