[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Building a medium sized Tesla Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Building a medium sized Tesla Coil

Yes. I remember "The Boy Electrician" (1913 and 1948 versions) and that's
where I got the idea about Tesla Coils and related high voltage
experiments. However, I always thought since the book was so old that it
would be difficult as a teen building some of the projects in the book
requiring skills in woodworking, metals, etc. that was more inclined to
being made in a factory or shop setting than at home. Great book though! I
have read it many times growing up.

I found them online for download under public domain:
http://danielwebb.us/projects/pd_tech_books/

Tim