[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Possible insulator/standoff material [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Possible insulator/standoff material

Hey everyone... I've been trying out this stuff I found on the internet,
called Polycaprolactone, also known to some as "PCL"... it's easy to use,
and re-use, and when it cools, it's hard as a rock.

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycaprolactone

I was wondering if anyone has tested the insulative properties on PCL,
because it seems like it might make a suitable ceramic bushing replacement
(with proper molding, of course), or maybe even a really good threaded
stand-off.

Anyone?

---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux