[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v 60mA each) in parallel [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v 60mA each) in parallel

No need to buy software, JavaTC does it all for free:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc/javatc.html

Jon (not affiliated with JavaTC, other than as a satisfied user).