[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] 6" Coil Sparks too short [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 6" Coil Sparks too short

Have you simulated the coil in something like JavaTC? Apart from the BPS
being too low, the coupling looks like it might also be a little low.