[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ballast question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ballast question

FWIW, you can find 240 volt buzz boxes for cheap if you keep an eye on
your local craigslist; usually around $50 is the lowest they will go.  I
picked one up for $25 last year in near new condition, it just didn't
come with the welding leads (for TC use, you short the secondary of the
transformer, so you don't need the leads).

As a bonus (assuming you get one with leads), you end up with a free
welder.

Jon