[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] single phase synchronous motor [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] single phase synchronous motor

The capacitor will shift by almost 90 degrees but I need a shift of 120.
The motor only pulls 2.5 amps per leg at 230volts. So what if I build 2
precision phase shifters from op amps and then drove the motor through
some beefy analog devices like igfets? Sure they would work hard
throughout the cycle and I would have to heat sink them but if I got
some oversized bruisers would they not accept their hard life in a stoic
fashion?