[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] 10kva 14,400vac Pole Pig for Sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 10kva 14,400vac Pole Pig for Sale

Hi guys,

I have an almost new 10kva Pole Pig for sale that puts out 14,400vac in Tesla Coil use (120:1 winding ratio). It was purchased from T&R as a spare and only used a couple times.

The transformer is located in Southern California (93510) and weighs somewhere around 250lbs. I don't want to ship it so it will have to be picked up or possibly delivered for some extra $'s. I can load it in your vehicle for you so pickup is easy.

 You can see the pictures on eBay at the following link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121698462411

Price for list members is $300.00 firm but I must receive payment before someone on eBay makes an offer.

Regards,
BrianB