[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Copper tube spark gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Copper tube spark gap

This is how I set up my last copper pipe gap.  Each pipe just 'lays'  on the alum.  channel  that's bolted down . no need for clamps.

    To clean a pipe, just pick it up , clean, lay it back down.  The small   pieces you see laying between pipes are used to adjust the gaps.    Two muffin fans in back to cool .    This set up works well  for long   run times, for me.