[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields

Hello folks, I have been speaking with Kirlian photography and camera
making experts regarding how to create imagery of high voltage fields at a
distance.  I referred them to some images that claim to be Krilian photos
of energy vortices from the tops of pyramids such as this:
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramids.htm

They have repeatedly explained that I need to speak with a Tesla coil
builder group in order to get some more information on how to accomplish
such imagery.

Would anyone know of a resource that would help me to understand how to
capture such imagery or how to build the equipment for such a feat?

I have been working with some high energy and non-visible energy
experiments that remain out of the visible spectrum and am trying to
ascertain how one can best or properly capture imagery of such phenomena.

Appreciatively,

-G