[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Chicago Museum Tesla [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Chicago Museum Tesla

On 3/15/15 6:07 PM, John Cooper wrote:
Hi All.  Im planning a road trip and one of the stops is the Science Museum in Chicago(the one with U505 Uboat) and it has a 20ft Tesla Coil suspended from the ceiling.  I was wondering if anyone on the list actually had something to do with building it or know who did?  We leave in July.

John Cooper WT5Y

suspended from the ceiling? That sounds like a kVA Effects coil. they did a lot of inverted coils.

I don't think Jeff Parisse is on the list (or doing coiling anymore)